Campaign Local Time Schedule is a feature in which the system can be scheduled to only dial leads within a specific Local Time Zone.
This feature is useful to admins if they wanted to make sure that the system will only dial a specific timezone on a specific schedule.
In the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
Click on Schedules Tab.
Click on the Local Call Time Schedules tab
Under Local Call Time Settings Section, configure the following
- Schedule - Activate or Deactivate this Campaign Local Schedule
- Timezone - Select the Timezone the system will follow.
Under Run Local Call Time Settings Tab, configure the following.
- Skip - Include or Skip the day in Schedule
- Call Time - Usually it should be a Custom Call Time. This Call Time is the current Local Time of the leads to be dialed.
- Start and Stop - Select the time the system will start and stop dialing leads based on the Timezone selected
- Add Time - To further customize campaign calling hours, additional call times can be added to the schedule per day.
Click on Apply Changes to save the settings.
Note: If any of the days are not selected with call time, the system will follow the campaign default Local Time.
Here is an example scenario.
Everyday the admin wants the system to dial any leads whose local time is between 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
However during Mondays, between 11:00 am to 12:00 pm PST, he wanted to system to only dial leads in Eastern Time Zone.
Based on what the admin needed, this is how the Campaign Local Time is configured.
- Create a Custom Call Time with Start and Stop Time of 2:00pm to 3:00pm
See this link to know more
- Time Zone - set it to Pacific Standard Time
- Call Time - Select the Custom Call Time we created which is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
- Start - Set it to 11:00 AM
- Stop - Set it to 12:00 PM