The Preview Dial Method allows your Agents to read over the Lead information before the call is placed. It is also called Click-to-Comply, as the settings allow the Agent to click a button to initiate the call, and auto-dial can be disabled completely. Several options in Preview Dialing can be used, like an automatic timer that places the call or the ability to skip Leads. Here, we will show you how to configure your Preview Dial Campaign.
Configuring Preview Dial
1.) Click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Open your Campaign's settings by clicking the Name or selecting Settings from the Action gear-wheel drop-down.
The Campaign Settings page will open on the General tab.
4.) Click the Outbound Settings tab next to General.
5.) Configure the following Dial Settings:
(A) Dial Method:
Select one of the Preview Dial options.
- Preview Dial: The Lead is presented to the Agent for review, and the Agent either pushes a button to dial the Lead or has a set amount of time until the system auto-dials.
- Preview & Inbound: Same as Preview Dial, but allows for both Outbound and Inbound Dialing.
(B) Allow Agents to Skip Leads:
Once enabled, Agents can skip to the next Lead without placing a phone call.
(C) Reinsert Skipped Leads:
This will reinsert Skipped Leads into the bottom of the Hopper if it is set to Yes.
(D) Status Skipped Leads:
If enabled, skipped Leads status will become Skipped Lead status.
(E) Force Agent to Wait for Next Lead:
This forces the Agent to wait for the number of seconds you enter before they can dial the next Lead.
(F) Preview Time:
This is the time limit for the Agent to view the Lead information.
- Unlimited Preview Time: This option will ensure that calls are only placed after the Agent clicks a dial button.
- Dial Immediately: This option will connect the Agent with the Lead while showing the Preview.
- Other options range from 2 seconds to 15 minutes.
(G) Time Out Action:
This setting tells the system what action to perform after the Preview Time.
- Switch Agent to Not Ready: This option will switch the Agent to a Not Ready status if they do not click the dial button during the Preview Time.
- Dial Number: This option tells the system to auto-dial the number after the Preview Time.
(H) Not Ready Status:
This setting only appears when Time Out Action is set to Switch Agent to Not Ready. It allows you to choose a Reason Code for why the Agent was put into a Not Ready status.
6.) Click the Apply Changes button.