Call Times: This feature is used to set call time rules that restrict when the dialer will actually dial a number based on the lead's local timezone. Several default call time rules exist already, but you can add custom call time rules as needed.
- Login to https://agent.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- From the Dashboard click on "Call Center" , then click on "Call Times"
- In the Manage Call Times page, click on "Add Call Time."
- Name your Call time and then, click on "Create Call Time."
Step 5: Under (F) Call Time Generals, set the (G) Default Start and Stop Time. Click on (H) "Apply Changes" to save the settings
- If you need to customize the calling times,go to "Custom Calling Times"Tab and set the Start and Stop Time for each day. Click on "Apply Changes" to save the settings
Note: Custom Calling Times can be set differently for each day of the week. This setting will override the Default Start/Stop time.
- Under "State Call Times", you can"Add/Remove State Call Times"
- Click on "Apply Changes" to save the settings