Call Times: This feature is used to set call time rules that restrict when the dialer will actually dial a number based on the lead's local timezone. Several default call time rules exist already, but you can add custom call time rules as needed.
- Login to https://agent.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- From the Dashboard click on "Call Center" , then click on "Call Times"
- In the Manage Call Times page, click on "Add Call Time."
- Name your Call time and then, click on "Create Call Time."
Step 5: Under (F) Call Time Generals, set the (G) Default Start and Stop Time. Click on (H) "Apply Changes" to save the settings
- If you need to customize the calling times,go to "Custom Calling Times" Tab and set the Start and Stop Time for each day. Click on "Apply Changes" to save the settings
Note: Custom Calling Times can be set differently for each day of the week. This setting will override the Default Start/Stop times.
- Under "State Call Times", you can"Add/Remove State Call Times"
- Click on "Apply Changes" to save the settings