In a Campaign, admins can setup a schedule to start and stop dialing leads at specific dates and/or time.
Campaign schedules are beneficial to those agents working in the same office and can prevent agents from working beyond their hours.
Note: Campaign schedules should be configured properly. Misconfiguration will result in a campaign not dialing leads.
In the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
Click on Schedules Tab.
Under Schedule Settings
Configure the following:
- No Restriction - Campaign won't need to have a Start and End date Schedule.
- Set Date Range - If this is selected, campaign should have a scheduled Start Date and End Date.
- Select the date when the campaign will START dialing leads.
- Select the date when the campaign will STOP dialing leads.
- Set the Time Zone.
Based on the settings above, the system will only dial leads from 06/25/2018 to 06/30/2018.
The campaign will flush out all leads in the hopper once it stops dialing leads. It will start filling up the hopper once its schedule to dial again.
Run Schedule Time
- Set the Start and Stop Time per day.
- If campaign needs to stop on a certain day, select Skip on that day.
- To add a break, click on Add Break Button.
Set a time start and end for each break. Like on the sample above. There are three breaks on Monday: two 15-minute and one 1-hour break.
Click on Apply button to save the settings.
To Quickly Activate or Deactivate Campaign Schedule, click on the Toggle Button for Schedule.