Here we will discuss how to block numbers from calling inbound lines.
There are times that callers contact inbound to harass agents.
Here are the steps on how we can prevent it.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select DNC from the drop down.
Click on Upload DNC
Scroll down to Add a single Number Section and complete the following
- Phone Number – Enter the phone number needed to be blocked
- Country - Select the Country for the DNC Number
- Campaign – Select the Campaign for this DNC Number or Select Global DNC List
Click on Add button
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Inbound Numbers from the drop down.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Number
Click on Action Button and select Edit from the drop-down to go to the Inbound Number Settings.
Clicking the Phone Number will also show the Inbound Number Settings
Scroll down to DNC Handle Method
Search Method - Inbound calls are filtered based on these options.
- Account Wide - inbound calls will be filtered against the Account DNC List
- Campaign Specific - inbound calls will be filtered against Campaign Specific DNC list.
Route Call To - Select Terminate Call > Hang Up
Click on Apply Changes Button to apply the changes.
Changing the settings of multiple phone numbers is another option.
Click on this link to know more about it.
How to Edit Multiple Inbound Numbers