In This Article:
The reputation of a DID (or Caller ID) degrades over time when Leads report the number as Spam Likely or Scam Likely. When the reputation of the number becomes low, or bad, it may be time to replace it with a new one. Replacing bad DIDs helps to improve connectivity.
Note: If the DID (or Inbound Number) being replaced is used as the Caller ID for the Campaign, the new DID will become the Caller ID for the Campaign.
1.) On the Account Admin Dashboard, click the Account main menu.
2.) Click the Inbound Numbers menu option.
The Manage DIDs page will open.
3.) On the Manage DID page, search for numbers using the Filter By fields, shown below.
- A: Filter By options include:
- ACID List:Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List.
- Caller ID Reputation:Filter numbers based on their reputation with Carriers and the FCC.
- Country:Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or the United States.
- Created At:Filter numbers by the date they were created.
- DID Stage:Filter numbers by their stage for cancellation, replacement, or release.
- DID Type:Filter phone numbers byDID Types, Inbound, SMS, Dial-in, or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number:Filter or search theDIDnumber.
- Name:Filter phone number by its name.
- Route To:Filter phone number based on where it is routed.
- Status:Filter phone number based on its status. (Active or Off).
- B:This field and its choices depends on which option you select in the first drop-down.
- C: Order By options include: Country, Created At, DID Type, Inbound Number, Name, Route To, and Status.
- D:You can then choose Ascending or Descending from the second drop-down.
4.) Click the green Search button, and the results will be listed in the table below.
5.) Select the DIDs that need to be replaced by clicking the checkbox in the Checkbox column on the left.
- To select all DIDs displayed on that page click the checkbox at the top of the Checkbox column.
- To select all the DIDs that match the search Filters, click the Click here to select all... text below the buttons.
6.) Click the red Replace Selected DIDs button to start the replacement process.
7.) The DID Replacement window will appear.
- To replace a DID with an exact Area Code, click the Confirm button.
The system will try to replace the DID up to five(5) times. After the fifth attempt, the system will stop searching for a DID with the exact Area Code and the Convoso Support Team will be notified.
- To replace DIDs with Area Codes in the proximity if exact Area Codes are not available, click the Replace with area codes in the proximity if an exact area code replacement cannot be found checkbox, then click the Confirm button.
Note: DID Replacement Fee is $0.50 per DID. This is a one-time payment only.