In order to continue to improve our Convoso Solutions Suite, we have added an additional variable to allow for better tracking of Recordings in our system. We added microseconds to the file name of all Calls in our system.
In the process of the change, we released on September 23, 2022, the release created the new file name. However, in the evolution, we applied a change that had an adverse effect on export functionality. After researching and testing, the best solution for this was to change the file name format and update the FTP Admin to reflect the change.
Currently, in the Convoso system, we have three (3) file naming conventions that will exist for 45 days after the original release on September 22, 2022.
- The original file name format prior to September 23, 2022
- Example using Default: –-Default – (account_id_user_id_phone_number_lead_id_campaign_id_timestamp_all.extension)
- The transitional file name format prior to October 26, 2022
- Example using Default: –-Default – (account_id_user_id_phone_number_lead_id_campaign_id_timestampmicroseconds_all.extension)
- New and permanent file name format
- Example using Default: –-Default – (account_id_user_id_phone_number_lead_id_campaign_id_timestamp_microseconds_all.extension)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.