In This Article:
How to Expire the Leads that were inserted into the Hopper via API. Creating a Workflow for expiring Leads.
1.) On the Account Admin Dashboard page click the CRM main menu.
2.) Click the Workflow Automation menu option.
3.) The Show Workflow Automation page will open.
4.) Click the Add New Workflow button.
The Add Workflow New Workflow Automation page will open.
5.) In the General tab, configure settings for all the fields in the Workflow General Settings section.
- ID - Workflow identification number.
- Name - Name of the workflow.
- Description - Short description of the workflow
- Active - Status of the workflow.
- Relation - This can be Campaign, List, Queue, Inbound Number or Email Template. (For this workflow, it will be campaign relation)
- Stop Workflow If - This is how the system executes the Trigger Action on scheduled if the lead's disposition is a Final Status or Reached Status. (For Hopper Expire, it's not required to have a Trigger Action, so you can skip Hunt Stop.)
- Loop Protection - This workflow will be skipped if a lead triggered the events over 9 times in the last 3 minutes. Slide option Yes or No.
- Skip if pending actions - This will skip the workflow if the lead has previous actions pending to be completed in this Workflow.
- Enable Schedule - Operation hours of this workflow
- Time Zone
- Perform Action On - Select the percentage of time of action.
- All Campaigns - slide option Yes or No
6.) Select a Campaign to use for this Workflow from the Campaigns NOT within this Workflow box.
7.) Click the < button between the boxes to move the Campaign to the Campaigns within this Workflow box.
8.) Click the blue Apply Changes button.
Once you have saved the new Workflow, the Events and Actions section will become available on the page.
9.) In the Events sections click Add Event + box.
The Add Event window will open.
10.) Click the Event Type drop-down.
11.) Select Hopper Expired from the drop-down menu.
12.) Set the Active slide option to Yes.
13.) Click the blue Save button.
Hopper Expired will appear in the Events section.
14.) Click the blue Apply Changes button.