Here we will discuss how to create a workflow in relation to Inbound Number. When someone calls your Inbound Number, we can set the system to execute actions automatically if conditions that we set are met.
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Workflow Automation from the drop down.
In Show Workflow Automation Section, click the Add New Workflow.
This will open Workflow Generals.
- Type the name of the Workflow in Name field,
- Type the description of the workflow in Description field
- Select Yes in the drop down of Active
- Relation - select Inbound Number
- Hunt Stop
- Skip if lead is currently in progress with this Workflow:
- After hours
- Select the Inbound Number for this Workflow
Click on Apply Changes button.
Under Trigger Events Section, click on Add Event.
An Add Event Window will Appear.
Here are the Event types you can add; (All events need to be matched in order for the trigger to be activated)
- Lead Action
Configuration for Lead Action
Configuration for Field
Click on Save to Apply Changes in Events Settings.
Scroll down to Trigger Actions and click on Add Action button
From here, you can add any action that will follow the event that you just added.
For more information regarding Actions, click here.
Click on Apply Change to save the settings for this Workflow Automation.