This campaign will show how to route leads to the agent based on attributes and certain conditions.
To get started, here are the steps to follow:
From the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
From the Show Campaigns section, click on Add Campaign.
A Create Campaign window will pop up and the admin will be required to fill out the information needed as follows: Name, Caller ID, Campaign Type, Skill Routing, and Status. After adding this information, click Create Campaign.
Just select Skill Routing for campaign type.
Includes further customization, with options like- Default 3-Way Caller ID, Custom Caller ID, and Active. Update the additional information and select Next.
An important note to remember is that call recording is selected on this screen as well (not visible in the screenshot). Our suggestion is to always use All Force, meaning all calls will be recorded all the time. If you need to stop recording for something like credit card information, use All Calls and your agents will have a button on their agent page to stop and start recording at any time.
Dial Settings & Advanced Dial Settings.
The admin can configure campaign settings further and select Next, or choose to Skip without updating settings.
- Dial Method: Preview Dial, Inbound Only, Preview and Inbound, Power Dial.
- Dial Timeout: 3 Rings – 10 Rings.
- Dial Level: 0 - 4.0 (Can be more than 4.0, call Support for assistance).
- Place Calls For Agent While On Call: Never or Always (Please click here if you would like to place calls for agent while on a call).
- Drop Lockout Time: Disable, or 1 hour- 3 Days - (This is a number of hours that DROPPED abandon calls will be prevented from being dialed).
Advanced Dial Settings:
- Dial Level Difference Target Value: range from 100 agents available to -100 agents available.
- Dial Level Difference Target Method: Removes x amount of agents from the dial calculation and holds them in reserve so that there will always be someone available for inbound and overflow calls.
- Dial Threshold: Disable, When # of Agents that are Ready or In Call is less than, When # of Agents that Are Ready is Less than.
- Stop New Calls From Being Placed: It will pause dialing when there is not available agents.
General Settings & Queue Settings.
Still on the Create Campaign section, this next window deals with queue setting, outbound vs. inbound queues, and agent access.
Outbound Queue Priority: 99 highest to -99 (lowest).
Queue Settings Allow the admin to choose which queues Agents are allowed to receive calls from.
Under Allow Receiving Calls from, set to Yes. Using the arrows in the center column, select Allowed vs Not Allowed, based on the direction of the arrow. Note: the double arrows will grant ALL access or remove ALL access.
Transfer Queue Settings will allow your agents to transfer calls to anyone selected, including another queue.
Using the arrows in the center column, select Allowed vs Not Allowed, based on the direction of the arrow. The admin may choose to skip these steps, or configure and select Next.
Note: the double arrows will grant ALL access or remove ALL access.
Agent Settings, Hold Settings, Drop Call Settings, & Call Analysis.
Note: These settings are not required to continue. The admin can select Skip at any point to proceed with the campaign set up.
Settings relating to the agent user interface. The admin can further configure agent access and permissions.
In the screenshot above, the Call Routing Method is extremely important. This will determine how your agents receive calls. The standard setting is Agent Waiting Longest meaning the agent who has not taken a call for the longest amount of time will get the next call. You can change this setting to suit your needs.
Hold Settings - These settings are generally left as default unless you want to specify an amount of time a lead can be put on hold.
Overflow call settings are very important to your campaign. This setting indicates how long a lead will say hello before the call terminates. Please note: there is a possibility of dead call transfers (meaning the lead has already hung up) if this setting is higher than 2 seconds.
- Call Analysis- Here you can set up your answering machine detection. We have two options, Standard and Aggressive.
- Standard - This setting is 87-95% accurate.
- Aggressive - Will pick up more answering machines but you run the risk of a genuine lead being detected as an answering machine and thus losing the call.
Lead Creation Settings, Set Lead Calling Order, DNC Settings, Outbound Filters, Lists in these Campaigns.
Lead call order is extremely important to your campaign. We suggest a setting along the lines of Call Count, Every 2nd New Lead. This setting will dial your leads with the lowest call counts first and if you have new leads in your list, it will force a new lead to be entered between each previously called lead.
Note: By default, Lead Call Order is set to "GMT Descending" and Secondary Lead Order is set to "Order by Leads called the least amount of times".
Here is where we can set up what's called Lead Recycling. This will negate the need for you to manually reset your lists.
To turn on lead recycling, first set your Maximum Attempt to a number higher than 1. This is how many times you would like to call a lead before the system stops dialing it.
Next, set your Attempt Second Delay. This is the interval between phone calls to the lead in seconds. As an example, if you want to dial a lead with the status of No Answer 8 times every 4 hours, you would set the Max Attempt to 8 and the Attempt Second Delay to 14400.
Please note: Lead recycling does not need to be used, to bypass lead recycling leave the maximum attempts set to 1.
This is also where you determine which statuses to dial on. To add a dial-able status, click the Green Add Dial-able Status button in the top right corner. A blank drop down will appear at the bottom of the list of dial-able statuses. Use the drop down menu to select your status.
Here is where you will assign users to your campaigns. Use the single arrow to select a single user and the double arrows to select all users.
Click on Finish to End Setup - Unless you have a large call center there is no need to make any changes on the last page.
If you do have a large call center, increase the hopper level (up to 9000).