This allows the dialer to continue dialing while an agent is on a call, with the effect of connecting a live call to an agent the moment they are finished with their current call. This feature should not be used unless you always have an agent available to take a call, and your dropped call percentage is already within nominal ranges. The lines which would normally stop dialing once a call is connected will not stop dialing. If an agent is not available, dropped call percentage will increase drastically!
Caution: If this setting is not properly managed it can drastically increase the number of calls you DROP.
NOTE: In-call dialing should not be used if agents in the specific campaign are closers only - The campaign would make calls while the agents were in inbound calls of their own.
- Login to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- In the Dashboard. Go to “Call Center” and select “Campaigns”
- Under Show Campaigns, Click on the "Action Button" and select "Settings"
- Click "Outbound Settings Tab"
- Under "Dial Settings" Section, scroll down to "Place Calls For Agent While On Call field" and set it to "Always"
- Click on "Apply Changes"
Note: If you need to set conditions to dial leads while agents are in a call, follow these further settings.
- In Place Calls For Agent While On Call Dynamically, here are the selections.
- When # of agents that are READY or INCALL is greater than - This option is the combination of number of agents that are READY or INCALL and will trigger incall dialing if it is greater than the number you will select in the Agent Threshold
- When # of agents that are READY is greater than - This option will trigger incall dialing if the number of agents that are READY is greater than the number you will select in the Agent Threshold
- "When % of agents that are in READY is greater than" - This option will trigger incall dialing if the percentage of agents that are READY is greater than the number you will select in the Agent Threshold
- Set the Available only Agents Threshold
You set Place Calls For Agent While On Call Dynamically to When # of agents that are READY is greater than, and
You set Available only Agents Threshold to 2.
The system will trigger "Place Calls For Agent While on Call" if there are 3 or more agents that are on "Ready" status.