Virtual Agent Campaigns need to be linked to a Remote User Campaign.
Your CSM needs to activate Voso.ai and add Remote Users to the Account in order to link to a Remote User.
Create a Virtual Agent Campaign
1.) Click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Click the blue Add Campaign button.
The Create Campaigns wizard will open.
4.) In the Campaign Type drop-down, select Virtual Agent.
5.) Click the Create Campaign button.
- Note: The wizard will then begin to walk you through all the other settings for a Campaign. You can skip the rest of the steps in the Create Campaign wizard by clicking the Next or Skip buttons. You will still be able to configure these settings on the Campaign Settings page, which you will be taken to once you have finished with the wizard.
In the Campaign General Settings section, select the Scenarios to be used with the Campaign.
6.) Click the field in the Scenarios column to see a drop-down of available Campaigns.
- Click the blue Add Scenario button to include more Scenarios.
Note: If there is more than one Scenario selected per row, the system will randomly play one of them. We suggest you set the picked-up call to a minimum of 50 calls to avoid no Scenario being played.
- The Scenarios pertain to the Scenarios on the Show Scenarios page.
Create a Remote User and Link to the Campaign
Your CSM can help you add Remote User slots to your Account.
Once you have enough Remote User slots, you need to create a Remote User to link to the Virtual Agent Campaign.
1.) Click the Account main menu.
2.) Click the Users menu option.
The Show Users page will open.
3.) Click the blue Add User button.
The Create User wizard will open.
4.) In the User Settings section, in the User Type drop-down, select Remote User.
5.) Configure the Remote User fields.
- (A) Remote: Select the IVA Campaign for the new User.
- (B) Remote Number: Enter the Users Remote Phone Number.
- (C) First Name: Enter a first name for displaying in the system.
- (D) Last Name: Enter a last name for displaying in the system.
6.) Click the Create User button.
After the User is created, you will be redirected to the Remote Users tab of the Show Users page.
7.) Click the toggle switch in the Status column to Active.