An email signature is a block of text appended to the end of an email message which often contains the sender's name and contact information.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Email Signatures from the drop down.
In Manage Email Signatures Section, click on Add Email Signatures
Fill in the information that you wanted to show for the User.
- User - Select the User who will use this signature
- Name - This is the name of your email signature.
- Company - Add Company name if needed
- Address 1 - Add Address 1 if needed
- Address 2 - Add Address 2 if needed
- Position - Add Position if needed
- Telephone Number - Add Telephone if needed
- Toll-free - Add Toll-free if needed
- Fax - Add Fax if needed
- Email - Add the email address which will be the sender of the email
- Email Account Display Name - Add the Email Display name. This will be the Name shown as the send of the email instead of showing the entire email address
- Website - Enter Company name if needed
Click on Create Signature
If there are Verified Domains that do NOT yet have an email signature with that domain, shows the following message when there are multiple domains:
“The domains [domain1], [domain2], [etc], do not yet have email signatures created for them. Please create them below.”
If there is only 1 domain the message should be “The domain [domain1] does not yet have email signatures created. Please create it below.“
To know more about Registering Your Email Domain with SendGrid, click on this link.
Registering Your Email Domain with SendGrid
See FAQ for How to Add an Email Template