This will guide you how to create and delete a Boberdoo Plugin.
Boberdoo is for Lead Distribution, Call Routing, and Ping Posts.
Creating a Boberdoo Plugin
1.) Click the Apps main menu.
2.) Click the Plugins menu option.
The Show Plugins page will open.
3.) Click the Add Plugin button.
The Add a Plugin page will open.
4.) Make a selection in the Type field first as this selection changes the fields shown in the Add a Plugin section of this page.
- Select Bobderdoo from the drop-down options.
5.) Configure the following fields in the Add a Plugin section:
- A: Name -
Enter a name for the Boberdoo Plugin.
- B: Type -
- C: Plugin Label -
Type the name of the Button.
- For Example: Click Here!, Get Result!, Get Quotes!, Submit!, etc.
- D: Convoso Connect -
Select the Convoso Connect for this Plugin.
- For more information, click here: Adding a Convoso Connect
- E: Action
Select either Transfer or Lookup.
Post the Lead to Boberdoo CRM and transfer the call.
It will just post the Lead to Boberdoo.
- Action Options -
Select the Transfer Method this Plugin will do.
- 3-Way Conference Call - Auto Dial
- 3-Way Conference Call - Manual Dial
- Blind Transfer
- Status -
Toggle switch to Activate or Deactivate the Plugin Status.
- Run on background -
Toggle switch to Activate or Deactivate the Plugin running in the background.
- Delay Seconds -
If needed, enter the number of seconds before the call is transferred.
6.) Click the blue Create Plugin button.
The Plugin will show in the table on the Show Plugins page.
Deleting a Boberdoo Plugin
Note: In order to delete the Boberdoo plugin, you need to remove/unassign it from other applications.
1.) Open the Show Plugins page and find the Bobderdoo Plugin.
2.) In the Action column of the Plugin, click the Action drop-down button.
3.) Click the Delete drop-down option.
A Deletion Confirmation window will open.
- If the Boberdoo Plugin has not been removed from other applications, the window will show where the Plugin needs to be removed from.
- Click the View button to open a separate Browser Tab for the settings where this Boberdoo Plugin is used.
- Return to the Browser Tab with the Deletion Confirmation window once the Boberdoo Plugin is removed from other applications.
4.) Click the Refresh button; the window will confirm that you are sure you want to delete the Plugin.
5.) Click the Delete button.
- Click the Cancel button to abort the deletion process.
The Plugin deleted successfully window will open.
6.) Click the Close button to close the window and return to the Show Plugins page.