Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Dialer” and select (B) “Queues” from the drop down.
Step 3: In Show Queues Section, click on the (A)Gear Icon, and select (B)Settings from the drop down
Step 4: Go to Call Routing Tab and scroll down to Welcome Settings
- Welcome Message Options: This is the section where we set the Welcome message to play or not, here are your options
- Only Play Message if No Available Agent
- Alway Play Message unless no delay is Enabled
- Welcome Message Recording – Select the Audio Media to be played
Step 5: Scroll down to Hold Settings and configure the following if needed
- Music On Hold – This is where to configure the Inbound Hold Music
- Announcement Interval Sec. - This interval plays the custom message and the place in line and/or hold time if enabled.
- Custom Message – This is where to configure Audio Files uploaded by the admin
- Play Place in Line - Plays an audio message indicating the place in queue of the caller
- Place Estimated Hold Time - Plays an audio message indicating the estimated Hold Time
- 24H Recall Queue - If the caller was talked to in the past 24 hours, redirect them to this specific queue.
- Max Estimated Hold Time - If the estimated hold time is greater, execute the "Max Hold Time Drop Action"
- Max Hold Time Drop Action - Next action the system will to do the call when exceeds hold time.
Step 6: Once done, scroll down and click on “Apply Changes“