Common troubleshooting and best practices when the system
Manage your audio device
- Select headset
- Click on Account Menu and select Audio Device
- Select you device and click on "Save"
- Test if the headset is working
- Check playback settings if the headset is set to default.
- Ask the customer to record his voice and play it back.
- Check the headset if it is physically muted.
- Check if other headset is working.
- It is recommended to use a USB-type headset than that of the analog headset.
- Hardwired USB vs Wireless headsets - Many wireless headphones can replicate the audio quality of wired headphones. However, the majority of wireless headphones utilize 2.4GHz Bluetooth that can make it tough for these headphones to match the HD quality of their wired counterparts.
Common Browser issues
- Use Google Chrome Download Chrome Here
- Make sure it is the most recent version
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Help About Google Chrome.
- The current version number is the series of numbers beneath the "Google Chrome" heading. Chrome will check for updates when you're on this page.
- Click Relaunch to apply any available update
- When experiencing odd issues within the system such as wrong display or buttons delayed in responding or not working at all, the first thing we can try is to reset your Chrome browser and clear its history, cache and cookies.
- Follow steps below to optimize your Chrome Browser.
- Reset your Chrome browser's settings
- On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu and go to Settings
- Within the settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Advance
- Within the Advance settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset to open the Reset Window
- Within the Reset Window, press the RESET button to complete the process
Clear your Chrome browser's History, Cache and Cookies
On your browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu. Hover your mouse in History and click History or you can simply press CTRL + H to access the History page
Within the History page, go to the left pane and click on Clear browsing data option
In the Clear browsing data window, select the beginning of time in the time drop down option beside Clear the following items for
In the Item selection, check all except Passwords and Autofill form data to avoid deleting important password saved and form data saved in your browser
Click on CLEAR BROWSING DATA button to start the clearing process
Common Networking issues
Avoid Wireless connectivity where possible
Reboot network hardware during off hours by leaving devices (modem and router devices) unplugged for 60 sec. Gives a fresh start, and a fresh connection.
Identify the scope! Is it just One user? Are they with other users that have the same issue in the same office space? Is the user remote? What exactly is happening (dropped calls, static on the line, audio issues)? Gather 3-7 phone numbers from calls that exhibited the issue.
Please check this link for more information
Still having issues after doing above steps?
Email Support at email@example.com or use the interactive chat to get further help!