In This Article:
This article will show you how to register and add a Campaign Registry to a Campaign.
- SMS Campaigns need a Campaign Registry.
- Campaign Registry needs a Brand that is Verified, you cannot create SMS Campaigns without a Verified Brand.
- Without Campaign Registry, messages with links are more likely to be blocked.
- Organizations that don’t use Campaign Registry will likely see delivery rates drop.
Changes are coming to the The Campaign Registry: Data Capture Additions
Simple Steps to Follow:
- Click Add Campaign Registry button on Manage Campaign Registry page
- Select Campaign Use Case Type
- Preview Use Case Terms
- Accept Terms
- Fill out Campaign details
- Select Content Attributes
- Apply Changes
1.) On the Manage Campaign Registry page, click the Add Campaign Registry button.
2.) The Register a Campaign page will open.
This page contains different Use Case Types for a Campaign.
Review the Campaign Use Case Types to associate the SMS Campaign appropriately.
- If messages are not compliant with the Use Case, it is more likely to be blocked by carriers.
- Special Campaign Types in the table on the right will need to be approved by carriers and The Campaign Registry.
Note: Hover the mouse over a Use Case Type to see a short description for each.
3.) Click the blue Next button in the bottom center of the page.
The Carrier Terms Preview table will be displayed.
- This table shows Campaign qualification results and terms for each carrier.
- The number in the TPM column denotes the number of messages per minute allowed for the chosen Use Case Type.
Note: Click the blue Back button in the bottom center of the page to select a different Use Case Type.
4.) Click the blue Next button in the bottom center of the page.
The Campaign Details form will open.
5.) Enter valid information in the Campaign Name, Vertical, Campaign Description fields.
- The Use Case and Linked SMS Campaign fields will be pre-populated.
- Your Campaign Description has a minimum length of 40 and a maximum length of 4,096 characters.
6.) Enter one or more sample SMS messages in the Sample Messages section.
- Your sample SMS Messages have a minimum length of 20 and a maximum length of 1,024 characters.
7.) In the Campaign and Content Attributes section, toggle the slide selectors to YES if the SMS message(s) contain that Attribute, as shown in the image below.
- Some are required depending on the Use Case Type.
- Subscriber Opt-out is a required attribute.
- Subscriber Opt-in is a required attribute.
8.) Click the Apply Changes button at the bottom right so save your Campaign Registry Campaign.
See: SMS Campaign Registration for further information on The Campaign Registry