In This Article:
How to fix Invalid DID Configurations. All DIDs need a Destination in order to be dialed back. If the Destination is not configured, your DID Configuration will be Invalid.
In the event your account has an Invalid DID Configuration, you will receive an email from Convoso. This means you are missing the correct Route To/Destination and Lead Handle of your Inbound numbers.
1.) Click the Account menu.
2.) Click the Inbound Numbers option.
The Manage DIDs screen will open. Navigate to the Filter fields below the Carriers.
3.) To find the DIDs that have an Invalid Configuration use the numbers included in the email from Convoso and select the following Filter By Field options:
- In the first Filter By Field, select the Inbound Numbers option.
- Select the With/in option in the second Filter By Field.
- In the third Filter By Field, enter the DIDs from the email, separated by commas.
4.) Click the Search button.
5.) The list below will display the results of the DID search.
- Edit the Inbound numbers one-by-one by clicking on the DID itself,
- Edit the numbers in bulk.
- See the following articles below on how to bulk edit Inbound numbers:
Specifically, make sure that the Destination column for Inbound numbers is not blank. In the image below, the Destination is missing; when setting up the Lead Handle, you must set up a Route To and Destination.
Click on an Inbound Number to edit a single DID.
6.) In the Inbound Number settings screen:
- Select an option in the first Route Call To drop-down.
- Select a Destination option from the second Route Call To drop-down field.
- Configure the Lead Handle for the Inbound number(s).
- Lead Handle is responsible for how the system will treat your Leads when they call your Inbound Numbers. Ensure all fields have an option selected; as empty or blank, information may result in incorrect data.
7.) Click the Apply Changes button at the bottom right of the page.