In This Article:
There are CRM systems that we do not have a direct integration with, common examples of these systems are Zoho and Salesforce.
We can still integrate into these CRMs by introducing a webhook and we will use Zapier for this.
- How to Add TalkPro Shares
- How to Add Adaptors
- Creating Zaps
- Creating Salesforce Leads through Zapier Webhooks
In order for this to be set up you’ll need to have the following requirements:
- Admin access to the Convoso Portal.
- Access to the Zapier Account.
Once you have the necessary requirements, follow the steps below to configure it.
Add a TalkPro Share with Zapier
1.) From the Admin Dashboard, click the Apps main menu.
2.) Click the TalkPro Shares menu option.
The Show TalkPro Shares page will open.
3.) Click the Add TalkPro Share button.
The Add TalkPro Share page will open.
4.) Fill in the Fields in the TalkPro Share General Settings section.
- You fill in the Name and Api Url Fields only in order to save this TalkPro Share.
You can update this section later once you have the details from Zapier.
5.) Click the Save TalkPro Share button and the TalkPro Share will be created.
- You will be returned to the Show TalkPro Shares page and the newly created TalkPro Share will show in the table on that page and will show as Active.
Once the TalkPro Share has been created you need to set up the Adaptor.
1.) Click the Apps main menu.
2.) Click the Adaptors menu option.
The Show Adaptors page will open.
3.) Click the Add Adaptor button.
The Add Adaptor page will open.
4.) In the Adaptor General Settings, add a name for the Adaptor in the Name field.
5.) Scroll down to the Lead Fields section.
- Map the Fields for the Convoso Account to the same Fields in the CRM.
(e.g. First Name, Last Name, Primary Phone, etc.)
6.) Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click the Save Adaptor button below the Extra Fields section.
- After the Adaptor has been created you will be directed to the View Adaptor page.
- The new Adaptor will be in table in the Show Adaptors page.
Once the Adaptor has been created, go to your Zapier Account.
1.) Navigate to https://zapier.com/app/login
2.) Log in to your Account.
3.) On the Dashboard page, click on the MAKE A ZAP button.
4.) In the Trigger section, click the Webhooks by Zapier option.
5.) In the Choose app & event section of the Catch Hook step, choose the following:
- App: Webhooks by Zapier
- Trigger Event: Catch Hook
6.) Click the Continue button.
- The Webhooks by Zapier URL will be displayed in the Custom Webhook URL field.
7.) Click the Copy button.
- This will need to be pasted in to the TalkPro Share that was created earlier.
8.) Return to the Convoso Admin Dashboard.
9.) Click the Apps main menu
10.) Click the TalkPro Shares menu option.
11.) Click the Name of the TalkPro Share you created to open the settings for that TalkPro Share.
12.) In the Api Url field, paste the URL copied from Zapier.
13.) In the Request Method field, select POST.
14.) In the Adaptor Id field select the adaptor you created earlier.
15.) Click the Save TalkPro Share button at the bottom of the TalkPro Share General Settings section.
- You will be returned to the Show TalkPro Shares page. The URL for the TalkPro Share will show in the Api URL column of the table on that page.
Test TalkPro Share
To initiate a Test, return to the View TalkPro Share page, scroll down to the Test TalkPro Share section.
1.) Click the Test TalkPro Share button.
- A note will pop up next to the button instructing you to check the TalkPro Share Log tab.
2.) Click the TalkPro Share Logs tab.
- In the Result column of the table you will be able to see whether the Test was successful.
3.) Return to your Zapier Account, on the Catch Hook step, click the Continue button.
4.) In the next step, click the Test trigger button.
I5.) f the Test trigger is successful, this is what you should see in Zapier.
You have successfully Integrated Convoso with Zapier.
At this point, you need to configure Zapier, and create an Action Step.
- The Action Step section informs what Zapier will do if we push the Leads Data into it.
- For more information about this, you can visit https://zapier.com/help