In This Article:
The Hopper is a feature used for Outbound Dialing Campaigns. It is a tool, kind of like a bucket where Leads are put into and get Queued to be dialed.
Note: Hopper will only be filled if there are agents logged in on the campaign.
1.) On the Admin Account Dashboard click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Campaign Settings Page will open.
3.) Click the Hopper tab.
Configuring the Hopper
The Hopper tab only has a few options to configure:
- Hopper Level - Sets the capacity the Hopper can contain, the level represents the number of Leads that it can load and carry.
- Use Auto Hopper - An automated system that changes your Hopper Level depending on Agents and Dial Level. When properly utilized, this can help keep the Leads fresh in the Hopper and avoid having them stagnate and not be called for a while.
Auto Hopper calculation: Agent Hopper Multiplier x Active Agents x Auto Dial Level x (60 / 36). The value of this equation is ignored if it's less than the hopper level.
- Auto Trim Hopper - Automatically removes Leads from the Hopper in excess of the Hopper Level. Note: This will not affect Lead Recycle, List Mix, or New Leads inserted in Lead Call Order (2nd New, 3rd New etc..)
- Remove leads with 'WA' Hopper' Source - This is to remove Leads inserted via WA Trigger Action.
Note: To effectively manage your Leads, below are a few articles that impact how the Hopper takes in Leads and distributes them.
- How to Configure Hopper Priority Call Order
- How do I change the Lead Call Order?
- How to Prioritize Leads based on Secondary Hopper Call Order
- Auto Trim Hopper