API Lookup Field is a combination of text field function with the ability to trigger TalkPro Share API by use of a button. This function can extract the value of a key from your CRM's response.
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Lead Layouts & Fields from the drop-down.
Click on Fields Tab
Click on Add Lead Field button
If you need to know how many remaining fields you still have on the account, scroll down to Database Field Space Section.
Look for API Processing and click the radio button beside it.
Configure the following
- Field Number - Assign a Field Number
- Field Label - Enter a label to be used on displays, page layouts, reports, and list views.
- Field Name - The Field Name is an internal reference and is used for integration purposes such as custom links, custom s-controls, and the API. Be careful when changing the Field Name as it may affect existing integrations.
- Description - Additional info about the field (Optional)
- Help Text - This text displays on detail and edit pages when users hover over the Info icon next to this field.
- Status - Either show, hide or disable the field.
- Store Field - Setting it to Yes will let the field save the value of a particular key from your CRM's response
- TalkPro Share - Select the TalkPro Share that this Field will Trigger.
- TalkPro Share Response Key - Enter the Response Key this Field will look for.
- Disable When Response Equal To - This disables the field when a particular value is received.
Click on the Add Field Button