API Lookup Field is a combination of select field function with the ability to trigger TalkPro Share API and extract the value of a key from your CRM's response. The value of the key will be available for the user as a drop-down option in the field.
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Lead Layouts & Fields from the drop-down.
Click on Fields Tab
Click on Add Lead Field button
If you need to know how many remaining fields you still have on the account, scroll down to Database Field Space Section.
Look for API Lookup and click the radio button beside it.
Configure the following
- Field Number - Assign a Field Number
- Field Label - Enter a label to be used on displays, page layouts, reports, and list views.
- Field Name - The Field Name is an internal reference and is used for integration purposes such as custom links, custom s-controls, and the API. Be careful when changing the Field Name as it may affect existing integrations.
- Description - Additional info about the field (Optional)
- Help Text - This text displays on detail and edit pages when users hover over the Info icon next to this field.
- Status - Either show, hide or disable the field.
- TalkPro Share - Select the TalkPro Share that this Field will Trigger.
- TalkPro Share Response Key - Enter the Response Key this Field will look for.
Click on the Add Field Button