Area Code Coverage is a function under List Based ACID which generates a report to determine if there is a need to add new DIDs per area code based on the "DID per volume" and calculate based on the options that are selected.
From the Dashboard, click "Call Center" and select "List Based ACID".
Manage List Based ACIDs will show your existing ACID lists.
Click on the name of your ACID list to access the settings page.
Click "Area Code Coverage".
You may then set your view by filtering based on "Account", "Campaign", and "List".
Setting the Filters
Currently, there are 3 options available for the filters:
- Account (This is the default)
When setting the "Filter By" option to "Campaign" or "List", you will then need to specify which campaigns or lists will be used. Currently, you may only select up to a maximum of 20 at this time.
For filtering using campaigns, you may only select the ones included. (This can be a single campaign or multiple campaigns if needed).
After selecting your campaign/s, you will also need to select the "Lists" to be included.
For filtering using lists, you may select a condition whether "IS IN" or "IS NOT IN".
Once you've set the "Filter By" option, you may specify the "Per Day" field. The value indicated in this field will be used for the calculation. By default, this is set to "100".
After specifying the "DID per volume" value, select a date. (This is only needed when calculating based on "Calls" or "ACID List Usage" only)
Next, select the "Calculate based on Options". There are 4 available options for the calculation:
- Calls Placed (This is the default)
- Caller IDs Displayed
- Area Codes Missing Caller IDs
Once you've selected the filters, click "Run".
On the table, there 6 columns being used:
- Area Code - Shows all the area codes.
- Leads Count - This will count all the leads which uses the specific area code shown on the "Area Code" column. (Results will only be displayed in this column when calculating based on leads.)
- Calls Count - This will count all the calls made to the specified area code as shown on the "Area Code" column. (Results will only be displayed in this column when calculating based on calls.)
- ACID List Usage Count - This will count how many times the specified area code was used on the ACID list. (Results will only be displayed in this column when calculating based on ACID List usage.)
- DID Count - The number of DIDs you have per area code.
- DID Needed - The number of DIDs that is recommended to be added on to your account to match the "DID per volume" amount indicated.
IMPORTANT: We highly recommended getting the DIDs needed to prevent your calls from getting marked as "Scam Likely". Any DID being used to make more than 100 calls per today runs the risk of getting tagged as Scam likely. This is due to monitoring in place in the industry. When you overuse a DID, you are likely to see a higher rate of answering machines since your Caller ID will show scam likely leading people to send you to voicemail more often.