In this Article:
This article will guide you on how to set up your Revenue Logs to Insert or Update through API. We will walk through the requirements to update your Logs and running a test to ensure your API connection works.
Before you Begin:
- To perform a Test Request you will need to have an Authorization Token. For more on creating an Authorization Token, see Add/Manage Authorization Token.
1.) Click the API main menu.
2.) Click the Revenue menu option.
The Revenue page will open.
3.) Read the Insert/Update Revenue Logs section to see the information that you need to set up your API.
Note: You need to contact the support of your API to enter this information to your API system.
The two sections below will display an Example PHP Usage and an Example JSON Response.
4.) Click the API main menu.
5.) Click the Authorization Tokens menu option.
The Manage Authorization Tokens page will open.
6.) Open the Settings for your Authorization Token by clicking either the name or the Settings option in the Action drop-down.
The Edit Token window will open.
7.) Make sure that on your Revenue Update/Insert is checked or enabled on the Access Control List.
8.) Click the green Apply Changes button.
9.) The Authorization Token window will open, click the Close button.
10.) Click the API main menu.
11.) Click the Revenue menu option.
You will return to the Revenue page.
12.) To test your API, click the Test Request tab in next to Example PHP Usage.
13.) Configure the following:
- (A) auth_token - Select the generated Authentication Token.
(B) url - Pre-populated with the API URL String.
- (C) type - Pre-populated with the POST request type.
- (D) call_log_id - Enter the Call Log ID of the lead
- (E) revenue - (Optional) Enter the revenue amount
- (F) return - (Optional) Select 0 or 1 from the drop-down to test the Return column on the List Conversion Report. A 1 in this column indicates that the call resulted in a Refund.
14.) Click the green Run button.
The Request Query String and the Example JSON Response is will show in the sections below.