This FAQ will show you on how you can assign an SMS Template on a SMS campaign.
From the Admin dashboard, click on Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, look for your SMS Campaign, click on Action button and select Settings.
From the SMS Campaign settings, click on SMS tab.
Scroll down at the bottom and look for Scheduler section, click on Add Scheduler button.
Configure the following settings:
- Type - (Future or Now)
- Start Date - Required if you select Future as Type.
- Start Time - Required if you select Future as Type.
- End Date - Select the end date.
- End Time - Select the end time.
- Time Zone - Select the time zone.
- Max Messages - Enter the maximum number of messages to send based on your schedule.
- Select the SMS Template that you want to use
- List Override - Enable this option if your list has it's only schedule.
Click on Save button once done.