This article will show you how to create a currency field. Agents can use this field to enter a monetary amount and the number format always has 2 digits after the decimal point.
From the Dashboard, click on CRM and select Lead Layouts & Fields from the drop down.
Click on the Fields Tab
Click on the Add Lead Field button
Click the Radio Button for Currency. Note that this field has a Maximum of 10 digits and 2 decimal places.
Configure the following
- Field Number - Assign a Field Number - 10 fields are searchable in reporting. If the number field needs to be reported on, make it Searchable.
- Field Label - Enter a label to be used on displays, page layouts, reports, and list views.
- Field Name - The Field Name is an internal reference and is used for integration purposes such as custom links, custom s-controls, and the API. Be careful when changing the Field Name as it may affect existing integrations.
- Description - Additional info about the field (Optional)
- Help Text - This text displays on detail and edit pages when users hover over the Info icon next to this field.
- Status - Either show, hide or disable the field.
- Required - Always require a value in this field in order to save a record.
- Default Value - If this is set, the value entered will auto populate the field.
- Min Length - set minimum length if needed
- Max Length - set maximum length if needed.
Click on Add Field Button