This section will guide you in settings up SMS routing tab.
From the Admin dashboard, click on Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, select or search for your SMS Campaign and click on Settings.
Click on the Routing Tab to see the settings.
Select SMS Routing Method
- Random – the system will distribute leads to agents in no particular order.
- Evenly Distribute - the system will try to distribute calls evenly to all agents logged in.
- Agent Waiting Longest – the system will route the next leads to the agents who are waiting the longest.
- Agent User Level– agents with higher User Level will be the priority to receive a message over agents with lower User Level.
- Agent Campaign Skills – calls will be distributed based on the assigned Campaign skills of agents.
- Fewest Campaign Messages – the system will route the next leads to the agents who have less messages received compared to others.
Inbound Messages Order - Select Newest or Oldest Messages First.
Attempt to send to Previous Agent - This will allow the system to send the message back to the previous agent who handled it.
Max Open SMS Conversation per Agent - Number of maximum SMS window open on their agent interface.
Allow Scheduling Callbacks - Allowing the agent to set a scheduled callbacks
Disable Altering Lead Data - Set to Yes or No if you want or don't want the agent to edit lead information.
Disable Altering Phone Number - Set to Yes or No if you want or don't want the agent to edit Primary Phone Number.
Once your done, click on Apply Changes button to save the settings.