How to Edit Inbound Numbers in Bulk
You can now do the mass editing of Inbound Numbers. This is helpful when you need to manage/edit multiple DIDs at once.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Inbound Numbers from the drop-down.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Numbers. In this example, we will look for all Inbound Numbers Assigned to an ACID List.
You can select multiple Inbound Numbers by clicking the checkboxes.
To select all 20 DIDs in 1 Page, click on the checkbox beside the Name Column and every inbound number in the page will be selected.
To select ALL DIDs in the account, click on the link shown on the page.
Click on Edit Selected DIDs Button
Edit DIDs section will appear, changes done here will be applied to all the DIDs selected.
- Status - Activate or Deactivate Inbound number
- Route Call to - section where inbound calls go directly to the preferred destination
This feature enhances the inbound call routing by implementing multiple call destination based on conditions such as the Campaign, Status, Inbound Call Count and Outbound Call Count.
DNC Handle Method
Search Method - Inbound calls are filtered based on these options.
- Disable - inbound calls won't be filtered against DNC Lists
- Global DNC- inbound calls will be filtered against the Global DNC List
- Campaign Specific - inbound calls will be filtered against the Campaign Specific DNC list
Route Call To - section where inbound calls matched with DNC go directly to the preferred destination.
- Selection Changes based on what Route Call to Option is selected.
Lead Handle Method
List Search Method – when there’s an inbound call, the system will do the selected option
- Always create new lead - the system will always create a new lead for every inbound call received.
- Search entire system, otherwise, create a new lead in the Default List - the system will search for a phone number match in the entire system. If there's no match found, a new lead will be created.
- Search Default list, and create the lead in the Default List - the system will search for a phone number match in the Default List. If there's no match found, a new lead will be created.
- Search specific campaign, otherwise, create a new lead in the Default List - the system will search for a phone number match in selected campaigns. If there's no match found, a new lead will be created.
Number Search - the following are the Phone Number options the system will search for matches
- Phone - system will look for a match in Phone Numbers
- Phone and Cellphone - the system will look for a match in Phone and Cellphone Numbers
- Phone and Cellphone and Work Phone - the system will look for a match in Phone, Cellphone Numbers, and Work phone Numbers
Default List - Select the List that will contain the newly created Leads.
Click on Apply Changes