In This Article:
How to Redisposition a Lead, or multiple Leads, from the Admin Dashboard.
Occasionally the Dispositions of Leads may need to be changed, while this can be done by an Agent, if Redisposition is disabled for Agents the Admin can change the Dispositions from the Admin Dashboard.
1.) From the Admin Dashboard, click the Call Center menu.
2.) Select the Leads menu option. The Manage Leads page will open.
3.) On the Manage Leads page search for Leads based on filters:
All filter fields must have an option selected in order to run the Search.
- Start / End Date: Choose between Created At or Last Call.
- Filter By: Select the fields to filter the Leads from.
Order By: Select how the results will be shown.
- Add more filters by clicking the Add Filter button.
4.) Click the Search button.
The results will be displayed below.
5.) In the Select a Status drop-down, select a new status for the Lead(s).
6.) Select the Leads to be Redispositioned by clicking the checkboxes to the left of the Lead ID column.
- Select specific Leads by clicking each checkbox individually, or select all the Leads on that page by clicking the checkbox at the top of the Checkbox column.
- To select all the Lead results click the link that appears at the top of the list. In the image below this is the Click here to select all 50 Leads that match this search link.
- Leads results are displayed 20 per page. Change the pagination by clicking the number boxes at the bottom of the results list.
- The Workflow action is triggered when all the Leads selected are on one page.
7.) Click the Redisposition Leads button.
8.) The Redisposition Leads window will open to confirm that you want to Redisposition the Leads to that Disposition.
9.) Click the Redisposition button.
A message will appear confirming the task was successful.