From time to time you may want to change the disposition of a lead. This can be done from the agent page by going to More and then Redisposition. But if that is disabled for your agents, the admin can change the disposition of a lead as well.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Leads from the drop down.
In Manage Leads section, you have the option to look for leads based on filters.
- Start / End Date: you can choose between Created At or Last Call
- Filter By: select the fields that you want to filter leads from
- Order By: select how the results will be shown.
- If you need to add more filters, click on Add Filter and add another filter field.
Click on Search
The results will be shown below.
In the Redisposition Leads drop down, select the status you want to use as the new status of the lead.
Click on Redisposition Leads Button.
A pop up window will appear. Here are the Redisposition Type options
- All Results - admin will redispostion all results found.
- Selected Leads Only - admin will redisposition selected leads only. To select the leads, click on the checkbox beside the Lead ID.
Click on Redisposition
A message will appear confirming the task