As we all know, Caller ID degrades its reputation over time when leads report the numbers as spam and such.
When a DID's phone reputation becomes low or bad, it may be time to replace it with a new one.
Replacing DID's will help improve connectivity.
Note: If the DID or Inbound Number is being used as the Caller ID of the Campaign, replacement DID will become the new Caller ID of the Campaign.
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Inbound Numbers from the drop down.
In the Manage DID section, Search for the Inbound Numbers based on preferred filters.
- ACID List - Filter phone numbers assigned in an ACID List
- Country - Filter phone numbers from Australia, United Kingdom or United States.
- DID Type - Filter phone numbers if the DID Type is Inbound, SMS, Dialin or SMS Shortcode.
- Inbound Number - Filter or search the DID number.
- Name - Filter phone number by it's name.
- Replacement Status - Filter phone number based on replacement status either Attempted Failed or Replacement Requested.
- Reputation Category - Filter phone number based on category such as Debt Collector, Lucky Winner Scam, Fraud etc.
- Reputation Level - Filter phone number based on reputation level (0 - Not run, 1 - No spam, 2 - Spammy, 3 - Spammy/Risky 4 - Spam and Risky)
- Reputation Type - Filter phone number based on reputation type (Mixed, No spam, Nuisance etc.)
- Route to - Filter phone number based on where it routes to.
- Status - Filter phone number based on it's status. (Active or Off).
Once you select the filter and clicked on Search button, the results will be listed below.
Select the DID that you want to replace by putting a check mark in the box beside it.
You may also select all DIDs displayed in the page by putting a check mark in the box beside the header title.
Once all DID you want to replace has been selected, click the Replace Selected DIDs red button to start the replacement process.
The DID Replacement window will appear.
Click on Confirm button to continue with the replacement
DID Replacement Fee is $1 per DID. This is a one time payment only.
Note: Replacing Inbound numbers will fail if the system