- From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and then click on List Based ACID.
- Click on the Action Icon and then Settings
- To enable Rotate Caller ID, click on the Check Box
- If this is enabled, the system will look at the area codes of the leads. if the area code is not listed anywhere in the Area Code Based Caller ID, the system will use the Caller IDs Listed in order.
- Scroll down and click on Apply Changes
Example: The leads phone number is 2125554477. Since that Area Code is not listed in the Area code Based Caller Id, the system will use 8187788877 as the caller ID. Next leads phone number is 2128884422 and the system will use 8774774774 as the caller ID.