In the Minute Load Balance, you can check how many minutes you have at a glance. If you are on a pre-paid service, voice broadcast, or SMS service, you can check your balances here.
Click the Minute Load Balance icon in the top right corner.
A window will appear and will show the Minutes and Credits of your current services.
- In the Minute Balance window, we can see different info such as:
- Type: Minutes used for Outbound, Inbound, etc.
- Current Balance: Current Balance in Dollars.
- Refill Amount: Current per minute package that client purchases.
- Minimum before Refill: Threshold set where the system will auto charge client with their Refill Amount once reached.
Note: A pop-up window will appear on the Low Minute Alert if clients subscription is set to Pay Per Minute.
Balance Warning message for SMS campaigns
A Balance Warning message is a notification that will be shown in the SMS Campaign Settings (under General Tab) as soon as your SMS Credit remaining balance would go lower than $5.
This is to inform that you need to refill your SMS balance to avoid service interruptions.