The Call Logs Report is an essential tool that shows the information on the calls within a specific time frame. It allows admins and managers with access to these reports to have an overview of the calls placed or received within the system providing first-hand information on each. The Call Logs can be further personalized based on the needed information by applying filters and column customization.
How to Access the Call Logs
From the Dashboard, click on Reports and select Call Logs
How to Apply Filters on your Call Logs Report
In the Manage Call Logs section, you have the option to select what information you want to view by taking advantage of the Filter By: function.
You can start by entering the Start/End Dates including the hours (In Pacific Standard Time) to determine the time you want to view the report in.
Select the "Filter By:" value you want to base the data on
- Audio Quality - Filtering by selecting all the values 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 or selecting a single value - based on the value agents put on the disposition phase
- Call Type - Filter calls by 3-Way (Conference Call), Inbound, Manual, or Outbound.
- Campaign - Filter calls by Campaign
- Displayed Caller ID - Filter by the phone number that displayed as caller ID
- Duration Sec. - Filter by the length of the call using the operator.
- ID - Filter calls by Call Log ID.
- Lead ID - Filter by Lead ID number, using operator is optional.
- List - Filter calls using List name.
- Outbound Called Count - Filter calls using the number Outbound called count using the operator.
- Phone Number - Filter lead by phone number.
- Queue - Filter calls by Call Center Queues.
- Status - Filter calls by its status (You can use With/In and Not In).
- User - Filter calls based on Users (You can also use System User as a filter).
- Wait Sec. - Filter calls based on the number of seconds that lead waited in a queue.
Select how the results will be sorted (Ascending or Descending) based on Order By filter.
If more filters are needed, click on Add Filter.
How to add/reduce columns on your Call Logs Report
By clicking on the Show/Hide Columns option, you can increase/decrease the available data fields visible on your Call Logs Report.
On the Data tab, you can select what column you would like to display on the search results. You can "Deselect All "Select All" options.
Go to the Order tab if you would like to arrange the selected columns to be displayed. You can use the "Up, Down, Top, and Bottom" buttons to move them.
Click on "Save" to apply the changes.
This is how the search results will look like.
How to Export your Call Logs Report
Click on Export to download the results.
You have two options to export (Export all available data fields per record or Export only the data fields displayed below)
Export all available data fields per record - export all the data fields of the logs. This is the default setup.
Export only the data fields displayed below - export only information displayed under the call log. The data fields exported will be based on the Customize tab configurations set.
Note: Recent Call Logs from leads assigned to deleted lists can still be seen in this report.
Under the List Column, the name of the Deleted List will be indicated.
How to Save Pre-Configured Call Logs Report
Admins/Managers with Call Logs access can save their configured reports for future uses by using the Save Search feature. At least one field on the Filter By option should be filled in for the feature to work.
The Admin will then be asked to name their Search.
Once the new criteria is saved. It will become an available option to select under Saved Searches. You can choose to Update/Delete your Search if you feel the need to add/remove views.
**Call Logs stay on the system for 90 days
**Call Recordings stay on the system for 30 days