The Call Logs Report shows all leads that were dialed within a specified time period. The report provides specific information such as Call Log ID, Lead ID, First and Last Name, Phone Number, Call Type, Call Date and Time, Caller ID displayed, Recording Link, etc (Please see the list of information in the bottom of this FAQ for reference).
From the Dashboard, click on Reports and select Call Logs.
In the Manage Call Logs section, you have the option to look for leads based on filters.
Enter Start and End Dates including the hours (In Pacific Standard Time).
Select the Filter Option.
- Audio Quality - Filtering by selecting all the values 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 or selecting a single value.
- Call Type - Filter by 3-Way (Conference Call), Inbound, Manual or Outbound.
- Campaign - Filter lead by Campaign.
- Displayed Caller ID - Filter by the phone number that displayed as caller ID.
- Duration Sec. - Filter by the length of the call using operator.
- ID - Filter lead by Call Log ID.
- Lead ID - Filter by Lead ID number, using operator is optional.
- List - Filter lead using List name.
- Outbound Called Count - Filter lead using the number Outbound called count using operator.
- Phone Number - Filter lead by phone number.
- Queue - Filter lead by Queues.
- Status - Filter lead by its status (You can use With/In and Not In).
- User - Filter lead based on Users (You can also use System User as a filter).
- Wait Sec. - Filter leads based on the number of seconds that lead waited in a queue.
Select how the results will be sorted (Ascending or Descending) based on Order By filter.
- Audio Quality
- Call Date
- Call Type
- Duration Sec.
- Lead ID
- Outbound Called Count
- Phone Number
- Wait Sec.
If more filters are needed, click on Add Filter.
Click on Show/Hide Columns button to select which column you want to show or hide on the results.
Check or uncheck the columns you want to hide or show and click on the Save button to apply the changes.
Click on Search and the results will be listed below.
You can filter the start date and end date.
Click on Export to download the results.
You have two options to export (Export all available data fields per record or Export only the data fields displayed below)
Export all available data fields per record - export all the data field of the logs.
Export only the data fields displayed below - export only information displayed under call log.
By default "Export all available data fields per record"
Call Log Report generates the following Lead/Call information:
- Unique Id
- Lead Id
- Audio Score
- List Id
- Campaign Id
- Call Date
- Start Epoch
- End Epoch
- Length In Sec
- Phone Code
- Phone Number
- User Id
- Agent Comment
- Term Reason
- Alt Dial
- Queue Seconds
- Agent Only
- Queue Position
- Call Type
- Queue Id
- Caller ID / DID
- Call Count Outbound
- Created At
- Modified At
- First Name
- Last Name
- Owner Id
- Remote Id
- Vendor Code
- Source Id
- Local GMT
- Called Since Last Reset
- Alt Phone 2
- Postal Code
- Alt Phone 1
- Security Phrase
- Called Count Inbound
- Last Viewed
- Last Called
- Created By
- Last Modified By
- Last Reached At
- Final Reached At
- Carrier Name
- Call Log Date
- Out Called Count
- Call Log Time
- Real Lead Id
- User Uid
- User Name
- Queue Uid
- Queue Name
- Source Uid
- Source Name
- Campaign Uid
- Campaign Name
- Status Name
- List Uid
- List Name
Note: Recent Call Logs from leads assigned to deleted lists can still be seen in this report.
Under List Column, the name of the Deleted List will be indicated.
You can save search criterias they use when running Report > Call Logs.
Admin needs to select all the filters they need and then press the Save search button to save those search filters.
The Admin will then be asked to name their Search.
Once the new criteria is saved. It will become an available option to select under Saved Searches.