As an Admin you will not need a license to access your account through admin.convoso.com
Only Agents need a valid user license.
To verify users that have valid agent licenses:
- Log In to the URL https://admin.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
- From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select “Users” from the drop down.
- Click on " Agen Licenses" Tab
This is the list of currently licensed users that have access to make and receive calls through the agent.convoso.com agent interface.
Changing a User License to a Different User:
- Navigate to the Account > Users page and select the Licenses tab as detailed above.
- Locate the user you wish to release the license for to transfer to another user
- In the Action dropdown select "Release" then click "Go"
This will remove the user license from that user.
Now we will assign the Not Assigned license to another user in your system.
- Select the "Blue User Icon" to preview your users.
- Locate and select the user and hit "Apply" to assign them a 'Not Assigned' license.
- Now you can verify that your user has a valid Agent License.
To check the total number of Active, Assigned and Unassigned licenses. Click on "License Summary".
-What do I do if I need more licenses to active additional users?
No problem! Just reach out to our Convoso Client Specialist at 1-888-456-5454 option #3 and we will get licenses added to your account for you.
-How often can we swap licenses between users?
Great question! Well to prevent any misuse of this system, there is a mandatory 24 hour grace period before a license can be reassigned. In case you are wondering, there is no way to override this from Convoso Support. So be careful when assigning your agent licenses.
-Do my Admins need licenses?
Not at this time. We will be looking into admin license soon.