The Agent Monitor Logs will show the log history of Users who monitored (barge, whisper & Listen) the agents as well as used the Force Logout option in the Agent Monitor page.
This section will help admin determines the actions done by other admins.
From the Admin Dashboard, click on Reports and then click on Agent Monitor Logs.
In the Manage Call Logs section, you have the option to look for leads based on filters.
- Enter Start and End Dates including the hours (In Pacific Standard Time)
- Select the which Filter you will use
- Select the items for the filter
- Select how the results will be sorted
- Select the order either Descending or Ascending order
- If more filters are needed, click on Add Filter
The Agent Monitor Logs Page will appear and it will show the following:
- User who monitored the call
- Agent that was monitored
- Lead ID of the call
- Action how the user listened to the call
- Duration for how long the agent was monitored
- Date and Time when it happened