If for some reason your uploaded lead information is not in the correct form fields, there may be an issue with hidden formulas. This happens most often when a list comes directly from a lead vendor.
Issue: There is lead information in the wrong form fields, the List is in a CSV format and there are no commas in it.
Cause: There might be hidden formulas in the list especially if the list came from the lead vendor directly.
- Open the CSV File
- Highlight the ROWS that has Lead information ONLY. Do Not Select ALL.
- Copy the highlighted rows by hitting CTRL + C on the keyboard or by hitting the left click of the mouse and select copy.
- Open a New Blank Workbook
- Paste the leads information the new spreadsheet by highlighting the first box, click the left button and select Paste. You can also use the shortcut CTRL + V.
- Save it using CSV (Comma delimited) format