In This Article:
When the Campaign uses the Predictive Dial Method, the system automatically dials the Leads based on your desired calls-to-agent ratio versus your Drop Call percentage.
If the Campaign reaches the Drop Call percentage limit, the system will slow down until the Drop Rate lessens.
1.) Click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Open your Campaign's settings by clicking the Name or selecting Settings from the Action gear-wheel drop-down.
The Campaign Settings page will open on the General tab.
4.) Click the Outbound Settings tab next to General.
5.) Click the Dial Method drop-down and select one of the Predictive options.
- Predictive Average - Actively throttles your dial level up and down, trying to maintain an average for the dropped percentage at a slow pace and not aggressively.
- Predictive Strict Limit - Dials predictively up to the dropped percentage and then prevents aggressive dialing once it reaches the drop limit until the rate goes down again.
- Predictive Tapered - This asks you what time your agents will be logging off and will allow a higher DROP rate on the first half of the shift, then throttle down aggressively towards the end of the day to get you back to your limit.
6.) Configure the following Dial Settings if needed:
- (A) Auto Dial Timeout - Select the number of rings before the call times out (We recommend a setting of 6-7).
- (B) Manual Dial Timeout - Select the number of rings before Manual calls placed by Agents time out.
- (C) Max Dial Level - Select your desired dial level.
- (D) Max Drop Percentage - Select your maximum drop percentage. This feature won't kick in until 20 calls are placed for the day. If 20 calls are placed within 1 minute and 50 percent drop, the Adapt Method will cut the current intensity level in half to help stay below the Max Drop Percentage.
- (E) Ramp up Intensity % - This defines the Predictive Intensity where the dialer ramps up to the Maximum Dial Level set.
- (F) Average Agent Wait Time - This allows the Predictive Method to monitor the Average Agent Wait Time desired per Agent and adjusts the Dial Level according to this metric. The Predictive Method will try to get as close as possible to the average wait time without exceeding the Max Drop Percentage.
- (G) Place Calls For Agent While On Call - Select Never or Always. This setting will also place calls for strictly Inbound Agents if those agents are on a call. For more on this setting, see Configure the dialer to place calls for agents while on call.
- (H) Drop Lockout Time - enable or disable drop lockout time.
7.) Adjust the Advanced Dial Settings if needed:
- (A) Dial Level Difference Agent Target - Enabling this feature will remove X Agents from the (Agent x Dial Level) calculation.
- (B) Agent Target Value - Select how many Agents to exclude from the Dial Level calculation.
- (C) Stop Dialing Past Threshold - If less than 15% of Agents are in the Ready status, it will stop dialing new Leads. Once more than 15% of Agents are in the Ready status, it will resume dialing new Leads.
8.) Click the blue Apply Changes button.