Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Call Center” and select (B) “Campaigns” from the drop down.
Step 3: In Show Campaigns Section, click on the (C)”Action Button”, then select (D) ”Settings” in the drop down.
Step 4: In the campaign settings page, go to (E)“Outbound Settings” tab.
Step 5: In Dial Method, there are 3 kinds of Predictive Mode
- Predictive Average - Actively throttles your dial level up and down trying to maintain an average for the dropped percentage in a slow pace and not aggressively.
- Predictive Strict Limit - it will dial predictively up to the dropped percentage and then not allow aggressive dialing once the drop limit is reached until the percentage goes down again.
- Predictive Tapered - Will ask you what time your agents will be logging off and will allow a higher DROP rate on the first half of the shift then throttle down aggressively towards the end of the day to get you back to your limit.
Step 6: Configure the following if needed
- Dial Timeout: select the number of rings before the call times out
- Max Dial Level: select the maximum dial level
- Max Drop Percentage: select the maximum drop percentage. This feature won't kick in until 20 calls are placed for the day. If 20 calls are placed within 1 minute and 50 percent of those calls drop, the Adapt Method will cut the current intensity level in half to help stay below the Max Drop Percentage
- Place Calls For Agent While On Call: select "never' or "always" This will also place calls for agents who are strictly inbound agents, if those agents are in a call.
- Concurrent Transfers: enables multiple calls to be connected to agents
- Drop Lockout Time: enable or disable drop lockout time.
- Dial Level Difference Agent Target: Enabling this feature will ensure X Agents are removed from the (Agent X Dial Level) calculation.
- Agent Target Value: How many agents to exclude from the dial level calculation.
- Dial Threshold: Forces the dial level down to 1 if the "Dial Threshold Agents" condition is met.
Step 7: Click on "Apply Changes"