When the campaign is set to use Predictive Dial Method, the system automatically dials the Leads based on your desired calls-to-agent ratio against your drop call percentage.
If the campaign reached the drop call percentage limit, the system will slows down until drop rate goes down.
From the Dashboard, go to Call Center and select Campaigns.
Under Show Campaigns, Click on the Action Button and select Settings.
Click the Outbound Settings Tab.
Under Dial Method, there are 3 types of Predictive Modes.
- Predictive Average - Actively throttles your dial level up and down trying to maintain an average for the dropped percentage in a slow pace and not aggressively.
- Predictive Strict Limit - it will dial predictively up to the dropped percentage and then not allow aggressive dialing once the drop limit is reached until the percentage goes down again.
- Predictive Tapered - Will ask you what time your agents will be logging off and will allow a higher DROP rate on the first half of the shift then throttle down aggressively towards the end of the day to get you back to your limit.
Configure the following if needed:
- Auto Dial Timeout: select the number of rings before the call times out (We recommend a setting of 6-7).
- Dial Level: select your desired dial level.
- Max Drop Percentage: select your maximum drop percentage. This feature won't kick in until 20 calls are placed for the day. If 20 calls are placed within 1 minute and 50 percent of those calls drop, the Adapt Method will cut the current intensity level in half to help stay below the Max Drop Percentage.
- Ramp up Intensity % - This is defined as the Predictive Intensity where the dialer ramps up to the Maximum dial level set
- Average Agent Wait Time - This allows the Predictive mode to monitor the Average Agent Wait Time desired per agent and adjusts the Dial Level according to this metric. The Predictive mode will try to get as close as possible to the average wait time without going over the Max Drop Percentage.
- Place Calls For Agent While On Call: select never or always. This will also place calls for agents who are strictly inbound agents, if those agents are in a call. See FAQ How to configure dialer to place calls for agents while on call
- Drop Lockout Time: enable or disable drop lockout time.
- Dial Level Difference Agent Target: Enabling this feature will ensure X Agents are removed from the (Agent X Dial Level) calculation.
- Agent Target Value: How many agents to exclude from the dial level calculation.
- Dial Threshold: Forces the dial level down to 1 if the "Dial Threshold Agents" condition is met.
Click on Apply Changes.