Check this feature to verify if the agent is registered and capable of receiving calls as well as the agents connection type.
- From the Dashboard, click on “Account” and select (B) “Users” from the drop down.
- In the Show Users section, click on "Action Button" then select "Settings" from the drop down
- In the Users settings page, go to the "Connection Type" tab.
- Under "Connection Type" , click on "Connection Information"
Step 6: Click on "Connection Information Button" and it will show the connection details of the agent's computer.
- Contact: (SIP Connection IP)
- Status: ( OK = registered and latency -or- UNKNOWN = Unregistered )
- User: (Janus WEBRTC or External DEVICE)