- From the Dashboard, click on API and select Leads from the drop down.
- Go to the Insert Lead Tab
- Under the Insert Lead Tab, you will see the POST Fields that vendors need when creating their Request Query String.
Note: When creating a Request Query String, make sure that you have values for the required fields.
Scroll down to the bottom to see the Example PHP Usage and the Example JSON Response
To test this feature, go to Test Request tab and fill in the information you wanted to show on the test insert. It is important that you put values on the Required Fields
NOTE: IF YOU NEED TO DIAL LEADS THAT COME FROM YOUR VENDORS IMMEDIATELY, MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM TO USE THE VALUE OF HOPPER=1
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Run
- If you want to see the created Request Query String, put a check in the Show Query check box.
- If everything is configured right, the Json Response will have a success response including the Lead ID of the created lead.