Inbound Call Confirmation is used to notify your agents of incoming calls in the queue. The settings used in this article will give you control over how the agents are alerted to an inbound call and what happens if the calls are missed.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Call Center Queues from the drop down.
In the Show Queues Section, click on the Action Button of the Queue, and select Settings from the drop-down.
Go to the Call Routing Tab.
Configure Call Confirmation.
Here you can set the option to display a confirmation box before the call gets connected to the agent. If the agent does not respond within the specified time, the call will transfer to the next available agent.
*For example, you set the Call Confirmation as 20 sec. When there's an inbound call and the agent is ready, he will see a confirmation box first and he needs to accept the call within 20 secs. see screenshot below.
Configure Call Notification.
This notification will alert agents about callers in the queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call. The options are;
- No Notification - agent will not be notified if there's an inbound call
- Notification - the agent will be notified that there's an inbound call and he needs place himself as Available to accept the call. The agent can also open leads information first by clicking Leads Icon before accepting the call.
Notification and Audio - the agent will be notified that there's an inbound call and he needs to be on Available. Also, the agent will hear a ringing tone which you can adjust the volume.
Configure Force Not Ready Status - You can force the agent to a Not Ready status if they failed to accept the call. This option will only appear if you enable Call Confirmation.
On the Call Confirmation, you will be able to see from what Queue the call is coming from.
If you set Force Not Ready Status to Yes, you will need to select a Not Ready Status for the agent. This will be the status of the agent if he fails to accept the call.
Call Notification - This notification will alert agents about callers in the queue with basic information such as name and phone number. This is often used to alert agents not ready or in-call.
- No Notification - Call Notification is disabled.
- Notification - Agent will be notified that there is an inbound call but they won't hear any audio
- Notification and Audio - Agent will be notified that there is an inbound call and there will be a ringing audio
- Call Notification Volume - Adjust the notification volume.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on Apply Changes.