This configuration allows the dialer to continue dialing while an Agent is on a call, with the effect of connecting a live call to an Agent the moment they are finished with their current call.
This feature should only be used if you always have an Agent available to take a call and your Dropped Call Percentage is already within nominal ranges (below 3% on average). The lines that generally stop dialing once a call is connected will not stop.
|If at least one Agent isn't available while using this feature, your Dropped Call Percentage will increase drastically.
Before you Begin:
- If this Setting is not managed correctly, it can drastically increase the number of calls you Drop.
- In-call dialing should not be used if Agents in the specific Campaign are Closers only - The campaign would make calls while the Agents were in Inbound calls.
Configure Dialer to Place Calls for Agents In-call:
1.) Click the Call Center main menu.
2.) Click the Campaigns menu option.
The Show Campaigns page will open.
3.) Open your Campaign's settings by clicking the Name or selecting Settings from the Action gear-wheel drop-down.
The Campaign Settings page will open on the General tab.
4.) Click the Outbound Settings tab next to General.
5.) In Dial Settings, scroll down to Place Calls For Agent While On Call field and set it to Always.
Tip: These additional settings are strongly recommended to help protect your Drop Rating.
6.) Select one of the following in the Place Calls For Agent While On Call Dynamically drop-down:
- When # of agents that are READY or INCALL is greater than - This option will trigger incall dialing if the number of Agents in Ready or In-call status is greater than the number you choose.
- When # of agents that are READY is greater than - This option will trigger In-call dialing if the number of Ready Agents is greater than the number you choose.
- When % of agents in READY is greater than - This option will trigger In-call dialing if the percentage of Ready Agents is greater than the number you choose.
7.) Set the Available only Agents Threshold: This field appears after you make a selection for Place Calls for Agent While on Call Dynamically so that you can designate the value for the system to use.
- For Example:
- If you set Place Calls For Agent While On Call Dynamically to When # of READY agents is greater than, and set Available only Agents Threshold to 2.
- The system will trigger Incall dials if 3 or more agents are on Ready status.
8.) Click the blue Apply Changes button.