The Global Settings will give you options that will cover the defaults for many of the values that you add to your account. It has the timezone and default Caller ID that will impact many of the general settings on your account.
To start, log into your Admin Dashboard and go to Account > Global Settings.
Once you click on that, you'll be brought to the Global Settings page.
Here is where you can configure your account’s Global Settings.
- Force Dispo Comments - Force adding comments when changing the disposition status.
- Hide Phone Number - Hide the phone number in the lead form.
- Force Transfer Caller Id - Use the Lead's phone number on all campaigns when transferring to third party number.
- Allow Upload Status/User - Prevents the admin from using this feature with out asking us first to explain it. When selected, you will be able to upload a lead list with a status intact.
- Hide Lead History - Hides the lead's Call and Disposition history from the agent.
- Force Agent Logout - Forces an agent to be logged out of the system after a set amount of time.
- Ip Access List - Restricts the account to only be accessed by the ip addresses listed.
- Select Agent Widgets - Select the Widgets agents can see.
- Layout Size - Size of the fields in layout form.
- Default Phone Code - Default value for Phone Code during Campaign creation.
- Default Caller Id - Default value for Caller Id during Campaign creation.
- Default GMT - Default value for GMT during user and queue creation.
- Allow Manually Calling Leads In Final Status - Allow calling Leads in a final status.
- Hide Call Attempts - Hide Call Attempts in Agent interface.
- Force Continue Recording - Force Continue Recording in Agent interface transfer window.
- Remove default NOT READY and LOGOUT statuses - Remove default NOT READY and LOGOUT statuses from Agent interface.
- Delete All Logs After X Days - This will delete any type of logs that are kept on the account after a certain duration.
- Email Service - You can pick between Convoso and SendGrid. SendGrid is a paid service for sending emails.
- SendGrid API Key - You will need this when using SendGrid to send your emails.
Go down to the bottom part of the page and click Apply Changes button to save the new settings.