Step 1: Log In to the URL https://admin-lax.convoso.com/login using your Admin credentials.
Step 2: From the Dashboard, click on (A) “Account” and select (B) “Global Settings” from the drop down.
Step 3: You may now configure your account’s Global Settings.
- Force Dispo Comments: Force adding comments when changing the disposition status
- Hide Phone Number: Hide the phone number in the lead form
- Force Transfer Caller Id: Use the Leads phone number on all campaigns when transferring to third party number
- Allow Upload Status/User: Prevents admin from using this feature with out asking us first to explain it
- Hide Lead History: Hides Lead Call and Dispo History from Agents
- Force Agent Logout: Forces client to log agent out if paused for set time
- Ip Access List: Restrict Access to the account based on IP address
- Select Agent Widgets: Select the Widgets agents can see
- Layout Size: Size of the fields in layout form
- Default Phone Code: Default value for Phone Code during Campaign creation
- Default Caller Id: Default value for Caller Id during Campaign creation
- Default GMT: Default value for GMT during User and Queue creation
- Allow Manually Calling Leads In Final Status: Allow calling Leads in final status
- Hide Call Attempts: Hide Call Attempts in Agent interface
- Force Continue Recording: Force Continue Recording in Agent interface transfer window
Step 4: Go down to the bottom part of the page and click Apply Changes button to save the new settings.