The Global Settings will give you options covering the defaults for many values you add to your Account. It has the timezone and default Caller ID that will impact many of the General Settings on your Account. Some of these settings will also control your Agent's experience in their Interface as well. These Settings carry over into a variety of Convoso's features and can only be controlled from this page.
1.) Click the Account main menu.
2.) Click the Global Settings menu option.
The Global Settings page will open on the Global Settings tab.
- You can see In-App System Notifications if you want to learn about the Notification Settings tab.
- Force Dispo Comments - Force adding comments when Agents change a Lead's Disposition status.
- Hide Phone Number - Hide the phone number in the Lead form in the Agent Interface.
- Force Transfer Caller Id - Use the Lead's phone number on all Campaigns when transferring to a third-party number.
- Allow Upload Status/User - Prevents the Admin from using this feature without asking us first to explain it. You can upload a Lead List with a Status intact and the User who handled the call when enabled.
- Hide Lead History - Hides the Lead's Call and Disposition history from the Agent.
- Force Agent Logout - Forces an Agent to be logged out of the system after a set time.
- Ip Access List - Restricts the Account only to be accessed by the IP addresses listed.
- Select Agent Widgets - Select the Widgets Agents can see in their Interface.
- Layout Size - The percentages in this drop-down control the size of the fields in the Layout Form.
- Default Phone Code - In this drop-down, you can select the default value for the Country Code during Campaign creation.
- Default Caller ID - The number in this field is the default value for Caller ID during Campaign creation. (Only accepts Convoso DIDs)
- Default GMT - The default value for GMT during User and Queue creation.
- Hide Call Attempts - Hide Call Attempts in the Agent Interface.
- Force Continue Recording - This drop-down determines if Force Continue Recording is pushed in the Agent Interface Transfer window.
- Remove from Agent?- Allows you to remove the default NOT READY and LOGOUT statuses from the Agent Interface. You can remove one or both Status types with this setting or leave the defaults as is.
- Delete All Logs After X Days - This drop-down allows you to choose the duration that Logs are kept on the Account before deletion. It will apply this selected period to all Logs regardless of type.
- Format of Displayed Dates - You can choose the format for all the Dates displayed for your Account.
- Remove Callbacks with Final Status - If turned on, when a Lead is Dispositioned with a Final Status, any Scheduled Callbacks will be removed, and the Lead will not be called again.
- Enable Quick Dispositions - This will allow the Agent to disposition a call more quickly, wherein you can assign a disposition to End The Call or Blind Transfer the call to a predefined number. All newly created Accounts will have this feature enabled by default. Your custom Dispositions are configured under the Dispositions tab in your Campaign(s).
- Area Code or State Time Zone Conversion - This feature allows you to choose the Lead's State or Area Code to define the Lead's timezone.
- Allow Callbacks for StateTracker Blocked Leads? -
- API Duplicate Lead Check - Enabling this feature will require configuring additional settings. To learn more, you can see Using API Duplicate Lead Check.
3.) Click the blue Apply Changes button to save your Settings.