The Agent Interface Options are settings that will control what the agent sees in their interface when they log in. You have control over what they see and don't see. You can also customize the settings and create a template out of an Access Control List (ACL).
From the Dashboard, click on Account and select Users from the drop-down.
In the Show Users Section, click on the Email Address of the User.
In the User settings page, click on Agent Interface Options tab.
Click on Select Agent ACL and select your desired existing settings. You may also click on Create Profile if you want to create a new custom profile.
When using an existing Agent ACL, you may press the Edit Profile button to edit the User Agent Interface Options.
Here are the settings found on the User Agent Interface Options.
Click on the options for more Setup Information
- Allow Altering Lead Data: Agent can alter lead information.
- Allow Calling DNC: Agent can manually call leads that are already in the DNC list.
- Allow Hot Keys: Agent can use hotkeys.
- Allow Manual Calls: Agent can do manual calls.
- Allow Altering Phone Numbers: Agent can update or change lead’s phone number.
- Allow Agent to choose CID: Agent can choose what CID to use when calling out.
- New Call Web Alert: New Call Web alert.
- Recording: Set how the system will record calls from the agent.
- Allow Agent To Choose List: Agent can select which list to use when creating a new lead.
- Default List Access Level: Set which list an agent can have access to.
- Default List for New Leads: Set which list to use when an agent is creating a new lead.
- Skip Leads in Preview Dial: Agent’s capability to skip lead when in preview dialing.
- Allow Switching Campaigns: Allow the agent to switch Campaigns.
- Show Create Lead Button: Show the Create Lead button in the CRM.
- Allow Agent Re-Disposition Calls: Agent can update or change the disposition of lead without calling it.
- Allow Agent Listen To Recording: Allow Agent Listen To Recording
- Setting Sources: Disposition, Form, Predefined Number
- Mask Phone Number: Mask all phone numbers from Agent Interface.
- Allow Search By Lead ID Only: Allow Agent to search by Lead ID only
- Hide Advanced Filters: Hide Advanced Filters
- Hide Call History: Hide Call History Tab
- Agent API: Enable the Agent API.
- Manual Caller ID: Caller ID for manual calls.
- Allow Transfer Calls To Agent: Allow transfer calls to Agent
- Hide Leads: Hide Leads Tab
- Hide Call Logs: Hide Call Logs Section
- Allow Manually Calling Leads In Final Status: Allow Calling Leads in Final Status
- Enable SMS: Allow Agent to Send / Receive SMS
- Hide Wrap Up Button: Hide Wrap Up Button when Lead Hangs Up
- Hide Reconnect Button: Hide Reconnect Button when Lead Hangs Up
- Hide Dashboard: Hide Dashboard for Agent to view
- Access to make a manual call to a transfer number: Adds a quick transfer button.
- Allow Agent to Download Recordings
Go back to Select Agent ACL and click the Save button to save the updated settings of the User Agent Interface Options.
Scroll down to the bottom and click on Apply Changes.