When using Voice Broadcast, you will need at least one remote agent in order to place calls. Remote agents are place holders for live agents and they will dial lines for you. Here we will show you how to configure those remote agents.
From the Dashboard, click on Call Center and select Campaigns from the drop down.
Under Show Campaigns, click the Action button and select Settings from the drop down
Under General Tab, scroll down to Campaign Type and select Survey / Broadcast.
Click on Advanced Configurations and Tab and select Survey/ Broadcast Settings from the drop down.
Survey / Broadcast General Settings
- Survey Message - Select the Audio File
- Response Timeout
- No Response Action
- Invalid Response Action
- Response Digit Map
OPT In Settings
- OPT In Digit: Select the number that the number will select to OPT IN
- Transfer Method: Set this option to External Numbers and select the external number on the drop down. This will send the call to the selected external phone number.
- Audio Response: Select the Audio File that will play once lead decided to OPT IN
- Status: Select the status the system will select if lead decided to OPT IN
- Music On Hold: Select the Audio File that will be the Hold Music and will be played until the call is transferred.
- Record a message before transfer (Beta): This allows calls to be recorded after the Survey is played.
OPT OUT Settings
- OPT Out Digit: Select the number that the number will select to OPT OUT
- Audio Response: Select the Audio File that will play once lead decided to OPT OUT
- Status: Select the status the system will select if lead decided to OPT OUT
Click on Apply Changes in the bottom of the page when done.
Create Remote Users. Refer to this FAQ