The Agent Monitor Screen shows your campaign's information; such as but not limited to, dial level, dial type, number of dialable leads and total number of agents that are currently logged in.
- From the Dashboard, click on Reports and select Agent Monitor from the drop down.
In the Agent Monitor page we see helpful information on how the system performs.
- You may select which specific campaign and queue to monitor by clicking the Campaign drop down. You may also set the Refresh rate of the Agent Monitor page
- You can see your campaign’s Dial Method” and current time.
- We can also see how the system is dialing by checking the Total Calls Placed, Calls Ringing, Outbound Calls Waiting, Inbound Calls Waiting and AM Messages Playing”
- We can see the lead’s information such as number of dialable leads and leads in hopper. It also shows us how many calls were made so far and how many live calls were dropped.
- Total number of agents shows us the number of agents that are Logged in, on ready, in a call, on wrapup, on paused and on a dead call.
- The Agent Monitor screen also shows us a list of Agents that are logged in and their current status.
- The Show/Hide Columns can be used to hide/unhide agent info such as extension, name, call time etc. You may refer to the Color code to easily determine how long have been the agent is on a particular status.