This article will show you how to create an option box field type.
From the admin page, go to CRM then Lead Layouts & Fields.
- In Manage Layout Section, click on Fields Tab then click on Add Lead Field
- Choose Select field
- Multi-Select - Allows users to select multiple values from a list you define.
- After selecting the field it will automatically send you to the next page wherein you need to enter a number of information for the field you are creating.
- Here is the following info you need to fill in.
- Field Label - Enter a label to be used on displays, page layouts, reports, and list views.
- Field Name - The Field Name is an internal reference and is used for integration purposes such as custom links, custom s-controls, and the API. Be careful when changing the Field Name as it may affect existing integrations.
- Description - Additional info about the field (Optional)
- Help Text - This text displays on detail and edit pages when users hover over the Info icon next to this field.
- Status - Either show, hide or disable the field.
- Required - Always require a value in this field in order to save a record.
- Field Options - Values that can be selected within the field.
- To add a new field option, put the name and value of the new option and press the Add button. The values you created will appear in in the lower part of the page.
- Press the Add Field button in the bottom part of the page to create the new field.
- The option box looks like this when viewed in the agent page.